Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Girl Bed

So we did it, we decided it was in fact time to move Avery to the big girl bed. This was her birthday present and it arrived yesterday and she couldn't be more in love with it. In fact, even though her mattress doesn't come till next week, she wanted to sleep in it so we took Brock's bunk mattress and used it for the time being (this is why there are no sheets, her mattress is actually an XL twin). I didn't expect her to love it at first, but I was definitely wrong. I wanted to set it up so she would start "getting" used to it. So, looks like we are done with the crib and will be dis-assembling it this weekend and moving it to the lake. It is going to be very strange not having a crib in our house anymore, dare I say "I think we are really done with the thought of having more kids?"

Here are some pics from her first night in her "big girl" bed. Our baby girl has definitely jumped to little lady status in the past few days since turning two. She's given up her "bebe" also known as the pacifer (not by choice I might add) and the crib - I'm impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment