Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Let me tell you just a little about my mom - in one word, she's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I just hope that I am one-tenth of the mom to Brock and Avery as she was and is to Jeff, David and I. It was never until I was a mom myself that I truly understood all she did or why she did it. She is the rock of our family and is the reason we all turned out the way we did. I don't know how she did it all those years. As most of you know, my family moved around A LOT and with my dad traveling the majority of the time, her kids kept her on her toes and busy and she did an AMAZING job.


My kids are so lucky to have her in their lives - honestly, I don't know what I would do as a mom without her. She's my nanny two days a week, but so much more than that. She's the reason I'm able to go to work with piece of mind - if Travis and I aren't able to be home with my kids - she's the next best thing (maybe even better than me). My kids adore her and think she hung the moon. She's there for me in every mom a mom can be and she would drop everything to help me out. She is the most selflish, caring, independent, funny, geniune and loving woman I know and I'm so lucky that she's my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment