Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Lars

We are excited to announce that the kids first cousin, Lars Maddox Heil, was born on Friday, January 15th and he made a whirlwind entrance. Heather had to have an emergency c-section and little sweet Lars has spent the past six days in the NICU at Northside Hospital. Heather and Jason are the bravest parents I've ever seen, especially knowing all that they've been through. Little Lars has pheumothorax which are small air gaps in both of his lungs. He's such a trooper though and is getting better every day.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be here through all of it this weekend as it was the same weekend I had the trip to the Atlantis planned with mom, Ashley and Jen. I was torn all weekend and asked for continual updates from Travis while I was gone. I don't I'll ever forgive myself for not being here for Heather and Jason. I was able to finally see all of them early Tuesday morning for the first time and he's so precious. I can't wait to hold him when he gets out of the hospital.
Here are a few of the photos I took Tuesday morning, we're praying every day that Heather and Jason find out when he gets to come home. The kids are cute and don't quit understand why they can only look at pictures, but they are super excited that their FIRST COUSIN is here.
Thanks to all of you that have been praying for Lars and Heather and Jason and please keep them coming :)















Heather finally gets to hold her baby Tuesday evening, she delivered him on Friday afternoon. I absolutely love this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment