Friday, January 15, 2010

Little Lars is on his Way!

I can't believe that Heather is going to have her baby while I'm in the Bahamas this weekend, what are the chances of that happening? She's not due for another two weeks, but was induced last night and we anticipate Baby Lars' arrival sometime today.

I hate to miss all of the fun, but am excited to escape to the Atlantis resort with my mom, Ashley and Jen. I just wish it wasn't this weekend.

Here's hoping Heather has a safe, easy and quick delivery. We can't wait to meet little Lars.

P.S. I'm excited to have a new baby around to get my baby fix without having to have a baby of my own this time. Plus I can't wait to spoil him rotten.

Happy Early Arrival Lars! We love you so much already and we haven't even met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment