Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

3-1 that used to sound so old and I'll be honest when I saw that this birthday was much harder than turning 30 last year. Something about being another year closer to 40 freaks me out. We had a wonderful birthday weekend and Travis kept reminding me. We both took Friday off and headed to the lake on Thursday night after work. It couldn't have been nicer - GORGEOUS 75 degree SUNNY weather....the kids made me a cake and we enjoyed some quality time as a family.

Saturday we headed back to Atlanta for Brock's soccer game and almost everyone was there to watch him, which he absolutely loved.

Travis took me to Taste in Roswell, http://www.tasteofroswell.com/ for dinner Saturday night and it was delicious. Sunday, my actual birthday we went to brunch after church with my family at Relish, http://www.relishgoodfood.com/.

All in all, it was a great birthday.

1 comment:

  1. aww happy birthday!

    Wanted to let you know I'm having a fabulous TUTU giveaway on my Party/Craft blog!
    if you know anyone interested please let them know!
    thank you :)
    XOXO
    Keren

    ReplyDelete