Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rainy Days

We've had such terrible weather this winter and you can tell that it is starting to get to the kids as well. Brock was so looking forward to going to the river to ride bikes with Travis, but again, the rain, wind and cold stopped any chance of that happening today. Travis went to work out and I thought we can't sit here again all day. So we packed up and went to Jeronimos (an indoor play place with inflatables, disco dance floor, etc.) to burn off some much needed energy.

Since it was just me and the kids, I had no time to take photos because Avery would go on anything unless I was with her. After about 1.5 we were all exhausted, including me, but it was a successful trip.

Here's hoping the weather start to improve, I have tennis in the morning and Brock really wants to go and ride bikes with Travis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment