Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pre-Easter Activities

I figured I had to get this post up before my actual Easter post. It's sad that I start this post early last week, but am just now getting to it. I just can't seem to get out of the weeds the past few months, I have way too much going on. Two Saturdays ago we took the kids to the park near our house for their annual Easter egg hunt. A few of our friends met us there and it was lots of fun. Brock surprisingly remembered how to hunt eggs and racked up if you ask me.




Here he is with his little girlfriend Kailey, they have a love/hate relationship, but for the most part it is ALL LOVE.









This was by far the tallest Easter bunny I'd ever seen. We all joked that it had to be hard to find a bunny suit to fit this guy. Avery is checking him out - not sure....





No comments:

Post a Comment