Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Updates




I can't believe that January is over, where did it go? Here I thought having a blog would be easier to keep up with, but this is the first chance I've had to update it. I sit here and can't believe that Avery is already 8 months old and soon we'll be celebrating her 1st birthday and David's wedding. She learned to stand and crawl this month and that is all she wants to do, although she doesn't take to kindly to being knocked down out of nowhere by her brother on a regular basis. Brock talks nonstop and yesterday when I had a migrane, kept asking me "mommy - what happened, what's wrong?" you gotta love his sincerity sometimes. He continues to think that uncle Jeff lives in a box and makes sure to tell him so each time he talks to him. We've learned to pray for all those we love each night before we go to bed and he puts his hands to together and says "Dear God" and then continues to name each person he knows, sometimes if someone is lucky, he says their name twice - guess they need the extra prayer (that means you Jeff).
We continue to be hopefull that the economy will get better and a great job will open up for Travis, in the meantime, I think he's enjoying all the extra time with the kids. However, he's been sick more in the past 4 months than I can ever remember. We did get some good news this month, I was promoted, which was exciting and relieving at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment